You may have heard that, as part of the UUA’s #JUSTMARRIAGE celebration of marriage equality, we’re throwing a wedding on 7/12.
As you’ve probably seen, we’re offering free weddings to same-sex couples that are interested. To throw the best wedding possible, we need help:
- Flowers. We would love if someone could donate flowers to decorate the sanctuary and social area.
- Decorations and tableware.
- Trays and plates for serving.
- Paper products (plates, napkins, utensils, cups).
- Food. An assortment of finger-foods to serve for the reception. We would love for folks to bring some to share on Sunday morning for the event in the afternoon. Some suggestions:
- If you come to 9am service, bring something sweet, i.e. cut fruit or bite-sized desserts.
- If you come to 11am service, bring something savory, i.e. tea sandwiches,cheese, or cut veggies.
- If your food needs serving utensils, please provide them.
- Sign up at the Social Justice table after services on 7/5 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friendly faces to help host, serve, and celebrate.
If you have help to offer or any questions, please e-mail email@example.com