Map & Directions to First Unitarian Universalist Church of Nashville
- From I-24W (coming from the Southeast) and I-65N
(coming from the South): Left on I-440W for 6.4 miles from
I-24 W, or approximately 2 miles from I-65N. (Follow signs
- From I-40E (coming from the west): Right on I-440E for
approximately 5 miles. (Follow signs to Knoxville)
- From I-40W (coming from the east): Take I-24E when it splits
with I-40. Stay in the right lane and take I-440W for about 12 miles.
(Follow signs to Memphis)
- From I-65S and I-24 E (coming from the north): Take
I-265S off I-65, then 1-40W (toward Memphis), than take
I-440E (left lanes -- toward Knoxville). for about 5 miles.
- All Drivers: Take Hillsboro Pike/21st Avenue South Exit
from I-440. Take the Hillsboro Pike part of this exit when it
splits, heading south. Pass one traffic light (Lombardy/Sharondale). Turn Left (east) at the second light
(Woodmont Boulevard --There is a turn lane.). Drive three
blocks. Turn left at Hopkins Lane (no light -- the Church is
on the northeast corner of this intersection, and you can see
the church sign.). Pass the church on the corner on your
right, and turn right into the parking lot. YOU ARE HERE!